Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kroger More Deals

Hello! I hope you all are doing good. Here are a few deals I have found at Kroger this week:1)As I posted before the Kashi cereal in 2 packs is a great deal. I ended up buying 16 boxes of Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal for $2.50 for every 2 boxes and a FREE 1/2 gallon of Silk Soy Milk any flavor.I figured up the savings . Each box of Kashi cereal is $5 per box which =$80 plus the soy milk at 8 x $3.19=$25.52, for a total of $105.52 regular price. The total savings then is $85.52. I think that is a real good bargain.I paid a total of $20 for the 16 boxes and the 4 gallons of soy milk.

2)Wishbone Salad Spritzers 7.5 oz.-I bought 5 for $1.45. The regular price on them is $3.79 . The sale price is $1.79. I used a coupon for $.75 , which doubled to $1.50 , so only paid $.29 each.

3)Western Sweet & Sour Dressing-16 oz.-I paid $.50 for it. The regular price is $3.59. It was on sale for $1.70. I had a coupon for $.60 , which doubled to $1.20 for a total of $.50 .


This is what I've found so far. Please keep checking back , as I plan to post bargains I find and hope it will save you money too.

1 comment:

all in the family said...

Hello there,
It took me FOREVER to find out about the powdered milk. I have finally gotten an answer uploaded to my site for you! Thanks for stopping by!