Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Feedback Wanted Desperately, Even If Not Positive

Hey, there again! I'm wanting to know why people look at site , but don't come back.I want your ideas of what you want to read about here ,pertaining to gardening , finances, baking , farm life, etc. I have canned , raised beautiful veggies and flowers , raised chickens, worked in a nursing home- STNA , housekeeping both, worked in factories assembly , loading and unloading trucks, been a nanny. I love the homesteading thing the best though. If anyone has anything about these subjects, they want answers to ; I love to do research also and if I feel it's something i can't do ,I 'll tell you. If you just come to this site,even for a second , can you please leave me an idea of why you like it or why you hate it. Thank you!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The most noticeable difficulty with your side is punctuation, grammar and spelling. Please remember there is not space between a word and the following comma. Example: The flag is red, white, and blue. There are two spaces after every period. The word I should always be capitalized. Many of these details make all the difference to a blog reader.

Thanks for asking

Jandawoman said...

Hi, just thought I let you know that colored type on black is hard to read, but keep up the good work. PS. you don't have to have two spaces after a sentence anymore (note the previous post). I learned that in a Microsoft Word class a couple years ago.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Here from Crystal's...

The two things I notice immediately are difficulties with spelling/grammar/punctuation and the fact that it is terribly hard to read the colored font against a black background.

I would love to see what you have written about canning! I just started last year and still have oh so much to learn! :)

-Lauren

lilaclady said...

Hi! Is this color better on your eyes? I honestly like the black better myself,as I can see it better, but I want people to visit my site and need to consider my guests needs.You said that my grammar /spelling and punctuation were wrong, what exactly is wrong besides the commas and periods? I thank you for your honesty.

Anonymous said...

Hello. More variety of formatting would help. Rather than just one big paragraph, use hard returns and bullets to list out the deals you find.

The gray writing on the purple or black background is easiest to read. To many bright colors sting my eyes.

I would love to come back because I like finding tips on deals that others find!

Anonymous said...

I personally like a lighter background with a dark font. It may be plain, but the colors are very "busy" and are really harsh on my eyes.